1 King Bed
Second floor 2 bedroom 2 bath in Tampa FL. Walking distance to Top Golf, iFly, and Bass Pro Shop. We are 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, and Ybor. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens & 45-55 minutes to Clearwater Beach.
Our key west inspired property is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium located on the 2nd floor. The unit has about 1,200 square feet, an open floor plan, and is a corner unit. The master bedroom has a king size bed, a private onsuite, and walk in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. We are walking distance to Top Golf, iFly Tampa, and BassPro. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING TO ENSURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SLEEPING CAPACITY IN BEDS AND THE TOTAL UNIT CAPACITY.
We have several properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $250 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. Dogs and cats only. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can sleep/accommodate may not sleep all people in beds. The total number of people unit can sleep/accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay and sleep in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
We require that all reservation must be paid in full 30 days prior to a guests arrival. If a guest cancels their reservation 30 days prior to arrival then we will issue a refund of the amount(s) we have received less an administrative fee of $100. If a guest cancels their reservation less than 30 days prior to their arrival then we are only able to issue a refund if we are able to get the property released. If we are able to get the property released then we will issue a refund of the amounts we have received less an administrative fee of $100. No refunds are given for any credit card processing fees.
We require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then the full balance of the reservation is due at the time of booking. Please note that we do not collect or hold any deposits whatsoever. Any and all funds collected are credited towards a guest total reservation cost(s).
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Location was perfect & check in was easy. Upstairs neighbor was a little noisy but no fault of the host! Accurate listing, plenty of amenities and overall a very pleasant stay! Will definitely use them again for future visits.
Good place. 2nd floor condo/apartment. Clean and roomy 2 bedroom with space if needed for 1 cot in each room and 2 cots in living room. Plenty of room for my 4 kids under 11 and mother-in-law. Large pool 3-5 ft deep. No hot tub. Good location with lighting in parking lot at night. clean well kept property. I would have no problem staying again or referring others to stay here. it may not be the same quality of a $500 per night place but VERY nice place for the price. I can honestly say that I would rather stay here than Holiday Inn Express.
This is a nice place everything listed is accurate, even some of the reviews are accurate too. The person upstairs must stomp-walk around. Furniture is not the newest but comfortable and well kept. My 1 only issue was the amount of channels to watch and the lack of smart TVs. But they never stated to have those things, just what im used to
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com