1 King Bed
Ground floor 2 bedroom 2 bath condo. We are10 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, Channelside, and Ybor City. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens and 45-55 minutes from Clearwater Beach.
Our contemporary property is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium located on the ground floor. The unit has about 1,200 square feet and has an open floor plan. The master bedroom has a king size bed, a private onsuite, and walk in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. We are walking distance to Top Golf, iFly Tampa, and BassPro. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING TO ENSURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SLEEPING CAPACITY IN BEDS AND THE TOTAL UNIT CAPACITY.
We have several properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match..
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $250 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. Dogs and cats only. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can sleep/accommodate may not sleep all people in beds. The total number of people unit can sleep/accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay and sleep in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
We require that all reservation must be paid in full 30 days prior to a guests arrival. If a guest cancels their reservation 30 days prior to arrival then we will issue a refund of the amount(s) we have received less an administrative fee of $100. If a guest cancels their reservation less than 30 days prior to their arrival then we are only able to issue a refund if we are able to get the property released. If we are able to get the property released then we will issue a refund of the amounts we have received less an administrative fee of $100. No refunds are given for any credit card processing fees.
We require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then the full balance of the reservation is due at the time of booking. Please note that we do not collect or hold any deposits whatsoever. Any and all funds collected are credited towards a guest total reservation cost(s).
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Everything was decent. Pool was nice and close.
Great place to stay! The place was beautiful and comfortable. The pool is right next to building so that was fantastic not to walk far. Also, one of the BEST pools I’ve been in! The people who live here in the complex were friendly and welcoming. Definitely staying here again!
Cody’s place was very nice. It was very clean and close to everything. We really enjoyed our week at his place.
We really enjoyed our stay! Lovely place, clean, well maintained, close to the very pretty pool, safe neighborhood. Had dishes, utensils and cookery, a coffee pot, but as the description says only basics so bring coffee and filters, and if you plan to cook bring oil (there was salt and pepper thankfully)! No complaints , just a heads up for families who don’t want to make an extra trip to the store.
Great place to stay and relax for a longer period of time. Good location close to lots of stores. The unit has a nice view from the patio, and is located directly next to the pool which was so convenient. It was well kept and very comfortable. A little noisy at times but nothing unbearable. Overall it was a great stay, and I would definitely book again.
Good location , Good communication
This is a nice quiet area to stay close to a lot of what Tampa has to offer. It's perfect for a long-term stay. It's very bare-bones so you will need to bring everything you need.
Thank you Cody. I must say me and my family enjoy your condo. We will be using your Airbnb for our next Family Vacation. The complex is nice and quiet. Cody Airbnb Rental is a must.
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com