1 Queen Bed
Lake front 2 bedroom 2 bath condo. We are located 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center Hyde Park, Channel Side, and Ybor City. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens & 45-55 minutes to Clearwater Beach.
Our lake front property is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium located on the ground flloor. The unit has about 900 square feet, water views from every room, and has an open floor plan. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and a private onsuite. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS AND SETUP.
We have several properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $250 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. Dogs and cats only. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can sleep/accommodate may not sleep all people in beds. The total number of people unit can sleep/accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay and sleep in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
We require that all reservation must be paid in full 30 days prior to a guests arrival. If a guest cancels their reservation 30 days prior to arrival then we will issue a refund of the amount(s) we have received less an administrative fee of $100. If a guest cancels their reservation less than 30 days prior to their arrival then we are only able to issue a refund if we are able to get the property released. If we are able to get the property released then we will issue a refund of the amounts we have received less an administrative fee of $100. No refunds are given for any credit card processing fees.
We require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then the full balance of the reservation is due at the time of booking. Please note that we do not collect or hold any deposits whatsoever. Any and all funds collected are credited towards a guest total reservation cost(s).
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Cody and his helper weren’t nice enough to us. We were treated not with respect, they are arrogant and they think they own whole world around them. But they actually don’t. I definitely won’t repeat. We had been blamed that we clogged the guest bathtub and guest bath sink in our second day. It was already clogged when we moved in and we reported right away. Even though I paid pet fee, I have been accused for not paying it, he was ready to blame me but the only thing he supposed to do was to check his account and learn Airbnb rules about pet fee. But he was rushed to blame me. Otherwise place is beautiful and nice lake view but we got really mad because of these unacceptable behavior.
Everything was perfect! Very clean and well equipped! This is also a great location! I will continue to use Cody’s every time I am in Brandon. Thanks for a great stay!
We will definitely stay again. We are working on dates next year and it will be for a full week.
This place was very clean and cozy. The lake view is gorgeous and the community is very nice and quiet. I would definitely return.
Location to this apartment is key, close to everything in the area and with plenty of parking. The lake view is amazing specially at sunset. The place was clean and had everything we need.
Great clean place and solid location for me on my trip to Florida.
Lo recomiendo muy en lo especial el del edificio 314, apartamento 105 la pasamos muy bien comparado a otros
Beautiful quite and peaceful place to relax.
We had a great stay! The location was great for us. We loved the screened in patio and variety of birds around the pond. If you are going to cook, there are pots and pans and dishes, but no salt n pepper or oil, etc. There was one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom. We were there 9 days. We had to buy garbage bags for the kitchen. There was no dishrag for wiping down the counters and only 1 kitchen towel. The bed was comfy and the master shower was GREAT! We will definitely book this place again. Cody doesn’t respond to messages but once you book you can text Adrian who is very responsive and helpful.
Nice place to stay and comfortable....
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com