1 King Bed
Lake front 2 bedroom 2 bath condo situated under sprawling oaks. We are located 10 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, Hyde Park, Channel Side, and Ybor City. We are 15 minutes from Bush Gardens and 45-55 minutes to Clearwater Beach.
Our lake front property is a corner 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium located on the 2nd floor. The unit has about 1,250 square feet and has an open floor plan. The master bedroom has a king size bed, a private onsuite, and walk in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. We are walking distance to Top Golf, iFly Tampa, and BassPro. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING TO ENSURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SLEEPING CAPACITY IN BEDS AND THE TOTAL UNIT CAPACITY.
We have 17 properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $250 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. Dogs and cats only. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can sleep/accommodate may not sleep all people in beds. The total number of people unit can sleep/accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay and sleep in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
We require that all reservation must be paid in full 30 days prior to a guests arrival. If a guest cancels their reservation 30 days prior to arrival then we will issue a refund of the amount(s) we have received less an administrative fee of $100. If a guest cancels their reservation less than 30 days prior to their arrival then we are only able to issue a refund if we are able to get the property released. If we are able to get the property released then we will issue a refund of the amounts we have received less an administrative fee of $100. No refunds are given for any credit card processing fees.
We require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then the full balance of the reservation is due at the time of booking. Please note that we do not collect or hold any deposits whatsoever. Any and all funds collected are credited towards a guest total reservation cost(s).
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
In its favor, the view from the screened in terrace was just what we wanted. However, it was evident no one checked this apartment before we came in. There was not a hangar in the whole apartment. The kitchen trash can lid did not fit the can and was filthy. It took 3 days to get hangars and a new trash can. The pots and kitchen accessories were old and some were unusable. Wiping up the floors and counters brought up a residue of grime that should not have been there.
Our stay was great. The condo was nice and clean. We loved the view on the lake. If we had an issue, the condo manager made sure all was good in a fast and efficient way. Thank you!
Cody’s place is great! Beautiful location and very accommodating!
Très bon appartement, très bien situé avec une vue splendide sur le lac. Localisation très bien. Salle de sport et piscine très agréables.
Beautiful place and great location
This place was perfect with a nice view to relax
The location was perfect for what we needed. It was a nice clean unit. My kids enjoyed the pool although it was cold.
good location great view and very safe and peaceful!!!
Overall the stay was great. Bring extra TP & trash bags, first roll in each bathroom is provided as is first trash bag. No curtains in master bedroom (so full morning sun). Having a washer & dryer was great! I forgot my blowdryer & Cody provides one in this rental. Great location!
Spacious local condo with beautiful views of the sun rising. Easy to get to everywhere. Shops and food 4 minutes away.
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com