1 Queen Bed
2nd floor 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in Brandon, FL. We are located about 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, Hyde Park, Channel Side, and Ybor City. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens and 45-55 minutes from Clearwater Beach.
This homie and comfortable property is a 2nd floor (which is the floor in the building) 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium. The unit has about 900 square feet and laid out very well. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and a private onsuite. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE SLEEPING CAPACITY IN BEDS AND THE UNIT CAPACITY.
We have several properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $250 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. Dogs and cats only. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can sleep/accommodate may not sleep all people in beds. The total number of people unit can sleep/accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay and sleep in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
We require that all reservation must be paid in full 30 days prior to a guests arrival. If a guest cancels their reservation 30 days prior to arrival then we will issue a refund of the amount(s) we have received less an administrative fee of $100. If a guest cancels their reservation less than 30 days prior to their arrival then we are only able to issue a refund if we are able to get the property released. If we are able to get the property released then we will issue a refund of the amounts we have received less an administrative fee of $100. No refunds are given for any credit card processing fees.
We require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then the full balance of the reservation is due at the time of booking. Please note that we do not collect or hold any deposits whatsoever. Any and all funds collected are credited towards a guest total reservation cost(s).
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Nice location. Close to a lot of things.
Location: great for what we needed! Amenities/Space: also great! Communication: definitely could improve. Overall we enjoyed our stay!
It was perfect for our stay
My husband, mother, and I stayed here over Christmas weekend while visiting my brother in Riverview. We did not spend much time in the apartment, except to shower and sleep, but it suited our needs quite well. Cody was kind enough to accommodate an earlier check-in for us, and getting in and out was very easy. The amenities were clean and comfortable. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that we thought the cleaning fee was a little steep, especially considering we had to take out the trash and strip the beds. Otherwise we had no issues and would stay here again!
Not the best neighborhood, lots of screaming and fighting and noise! Stayed here three months, overpriced for area. Condo is clean and Adrian always helpful but owner slow to respond. Overall, just okay.
This condo was perfect. It was clean and spacious. Communication with the host was great.
Nice 2 bedroom with full kitchen. Neighbors pretty much stay to stay themselves. Adrian very helpful. Pool needs to be cleaned more frequently. All in all pleasant stay.
Loved it, the place was super clean, we did enjoy our stay
If you don’t want much and are ok with bare basics then you would be ok in this rental. Was not clean at all. No extra blanket or pillows. Patio door lock was broke and we could not lock it.
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com