1 King Bed
Spacious 1 bedroom 1 bath condo next to Top Golf. We are located 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, Amelia, Straz Center, Hyde Park, Channel Side, and Ybor City. We are 15-20 minutes from Bush Gardens and 45-55 minutes to Clearwater Beach.
Our condo is a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom located on the 2nd floor. The unit has about 900 square feet, tile through out, lots of natural lights, and spacious layout. The master bedroom has a king size bed, a walk in closet, and large flat screen. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there are sliding doors that lead from the living room to a screened patio. We also offer an interior washer/dryer. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING TO ENSURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SLEEPING CAPACITY IN BEDS AND THE TOTAL UNIT CAPACITY.
We have several properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $250 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. Dogs and cats only. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can sleep/accommodate may not sleep all people in beds. The total number of people unit can sleep/accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay and sleep in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
1 King Bed
We require that all reservation must be paid in full 30 days prior to a guests arrival. If a guest cancels their reservation 30 days prior to arrival then we will issue a refund of the amount(s) we have received less an administrative fee of $100. If a guest cancels their reservation less than 30 days prior to their arrival then we are only able to issue a refund if we are able to get the property released. If we are able to get the property released then we will issue a refund of the amounts we have received less an administrative fee of $100. No refunds are given for any credit card processing fees.
We require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then the full balance of the reservation is due at the time of booking. Please note that we do not collect or hold any deposits whatsoever. Any and all funds collected are credited towards a guest total reservation cost(s).
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
the place was okay. not the nicest, not the worst. the community gym was in pretty bad shape and If you have allergies this is not the place for you.
Clean, quiet with plenty of parking
I appreciate the quality and value provided by Cody’s Airbnb.
Overall a good experience. Location was nice. Amenities to apartment complex were nice. Communication with manager of apartment (separate from Cody) was not good. Multiple messages had to be send to manager before a response but after contacting Cody things moved better. Took a few days to get the toilet fixed. Made for an interesting experience.
We found the apartment to be very nice and adequately equipped. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. Most of the neighbors are young and working. We enjoyed our stay.
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com