1 King Bed
2nd floor 2 bedroom 2 bath.
Our corner unit is a 2nd floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium. The unit has almost 1,100 square feet, open floor plan, and is a corner unit. The master bedroom has a king size bed, an on suite, and a walk in closet. The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There is a 50in flat screen TV in the living room and there is also an about a 42in flat screen in the master bedroom. We are walking distance to CVS, WaWa, Riverview IMAX Theater, and the Winthrop Plaza is a short 5 minute drive away. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" SECTION BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING.
We have several properties in the area ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Should this wonderful property not be available for the dates you need or will not accommodate your needs, chances are we have another property that will be a perfect match.
1. Our standard check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST and our standard check-out time is by 11:00 a.m. EST.
2. This property is located about 10 minutes from Downtown Tampa, 15 minutes from Busch Gardens, and about 30-40 minutes from the beaches.
3. We do accept pets at some properties. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $250 per pet. All pets must weight 35lbs or less. Dogs and cats only. WE DO NOT EXCEPT ANY EXOTIC ANIMALS.
4. We do not provide cribs or pack-in-play. There are local services that do provide those items should you desire to rent them.
5. Please note that we require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking and your remaining balance, if any, is due 30 days prior to your arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then your entire reservation amount is due at the time of booking.
6. If you pay with a credit card an additional 3% processing fee will be added to the reservation total. We only accept Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
7. The number of people the property can sleep/accommodate may not sleep all people in beds. The total number of people unit can sleep/accommodate is the maximum number of people we allow to stay and sleep in the unit overnight.
If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date we will issue you a refund of your prepaid amount(s) less an administrative fee of $100.
If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival then we can only issue you a refund if we are able to get the property released. Should that occur then we will issue you a refund less an administrative fee of $100.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
We require that all reservation must be paid in full 30 days prior to a guests arrival. If a guest cancels their reservation 30 days prior to arrival then we will issue a refund of the amount(s) we have received less an administrative fee of $100. If a guest cancels their reservation less than 30 days prior to their arrival then we are only able to issue a refund if we are able to get the property released. If we are able to get the property released then we will issue a refund of the amounts we have received less an administrative fee of $100. No refunds are given for any credit card processing fees.
We require a minimum payment of $500 at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation total is less than $500 then the full balance of the reservation is due at the time of booking. Please note that we do not collect or hold any deposits whatsoever. Any and all funds collected are credited towards a guest total reservation cost(s).
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Unfortunately, the people who lived nextdoor smoked pot all the time. The smell was constant. Kitchen out dated, stove terrible. TV good, mattress good. Location good. Air-conditioning was good. Cody wasn't the contact. Adrian, the helper was too busy to respond to us the first two to three weeks. The complex couldn't get a panel for the alarm and the beeping was terrible.
Stayed here for the summer, it was very clean and close to restaurants and activities
Great place to stay!! My family really enjoyed there stay over the Christmas Holiday!
Love this place, location is excellent, communication was great and the apartment was super clean! 100% recommended!!
Our stay was great. The Airbnb was spacious and clean. There were no questions about anything because all the information was available to us to read. Every room has a TV and cable. The bathrooms, kitchen, and bedrooms were clean and made us feel like were home. Definitely will book this again
Overall nice place. Cleanliness was not the best. Host was made aware.
It’s a nice and perfect apartment
This is a very nice two bedroom apartment. It is spacious and mostly well-maintained. The host was very friendly and easy to get a hold of whenever we needed anything. There were a few issues with built up dust. Be aware, the gym has old equipment that doesn’t work well.
This was a great Airbnb. The place was clean and had lots of room for the five of us and our things. The AC worked well, and there was plenty of free parking right outside of the place. The only trouble we had was checking in. The parking lot is gated and no mention of that was made by the check in instructions. But a few minutes on the phone was all we needed to resolve that and get in. I would recommend staying here.
Great location. Owners are easy to work with and communicate with. The place was clean and in a safe area. Beautiful location
Awesome place! Close to everything!
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com